SAN101 Single Student Hand Sanitizer Station – Base model
Single Student Hand Sanitizer Station – Base Model
When students return to school, easy-access to hand sanitizer will be critical upon entering the building and in busy common areas of the school. This compact cart can be placed anywhere students enter the school, or in the classroom.
This cart includes a magnetic board to post instructions and entry protocols, child lock out safety feature, one large drip tray to catch messy drips, a paper towel dispenser and one Small Open Tub with a lid to store extra supplies. It is built with sturdy metal tubing that is easy to wipe down and the 3” casters make this cart easy to move anywhere in a school. Its size is low enough for small elementary students to easily access the dispenser (floor to bottom of dispenser is 28 1/2″).
• Sturdy metal frame that is easily wiped down
• Magnetic board to post instructions and entry protocols
• Paper towel dispenser on the back with 1 Small Open Tub with lid to store extra supplies (thermometers, etc.)
• Child lock out feature (for dispensers)
• 1 Large drip tray to catch messy drips as students use dispenser
• 3” locking casters
• Mount any standard wall dispenser or add ours