MP-118-VID Dewey Video Recording Stand with Ring Light
Dewey Video Recording and Doc Cam Stand with Ring Light
A great tool for remote learning!
Recording lessons, demonstrations or connecting with students can be possible (and affordable) with just the basics, like the new Dewey with the addition of a ring light. Dewey the Document Camera Stand has been helpful to teachers as they suddenly had to teach remotely and with hybrid models as schools reopened. With a built-in ring light right on the stand, recordings can be properly illuminated.
Dewey’s device holder accommodates tablets and smartphones and swivels to record the teacher or the desktop for showing hands-on demonstrations.
• Ring light with three colour modes and brightness adjustment
• Spring loaded clamp hold all versions of iPad® with a camera and various smartphones with or without cases (excludes 12.9 inch iPad Pro)
• 90° rotating mount that swivels and tilts, while keeping the device secure
• Mounting holes on the base for securing Dewey to a surface
• Compatible with Apple® AV adapters and Apple TV
• Document camera not included. Turn your devices, including your smartphones and iPads®, into a document camera by utilizing the camera app.
• 30″ (77 cm) – 36″ (92 cm) H (lowest to highest position) x 10 3/4″ (27 cm) W x 12″ (30 cm) D
• Lifetime Warranty on Dewey frame
• 1 year warranty on ring light